1. Health Declaration Form completed by parents prior to arrival for session.
2. Temperature check upon arriving at the center. Staff members will complete the child arrival screening form.
3. Students will be required to wear face masks, unless s/he does not tolerate the mask. Staff members will discuss with family members on mask wearing goal.
4. After putting belongings in the cubby, students will go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands.
5. At the end of the session, students will wash their hands before being released to their parents.
6. Parents will remain outside of the center for drop off and pick up. Please maintain social distancing, 6 feet apart, while waiting for pick up. Parents will not be allowed to come into the center at this time.7. Any student progress and updates will be conducted via email or phone. Communication post sessions will be limited to less than a minute, unless important information needs to be shared with family members.