In response to COVID-19, we are requesting families to please follow guidelines below to provide safety to our families and staff for in-person services at the center. At this time, only students are allowed inside the center.
1. Vaccine verification is required for all staff and vaccine-eligible students at the center.
4. Students will be required to wear face masks, unless s/he does not tolerate the mask. Staff members will discuss with family members on mask wearing goal.
5. After putting belongings in the cubby, students will go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands.
6. At the end of the session, students will wash their hands before being released to their parents.
7. Social distancing at 3 feet apart will be maintained throughout the center.
8. Parents will remain outside of the center for drop off and pick up. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early and maintain social distancing, 3 feet apart, while waiting for pick up. Parents will not be allowed to come into the center at this time.
9. Any student progress and updates will be conducted via email or phone. Communication post sessions will be limited to less than a minute, unless important information needs to be shared with family members.
Temperature check at FLY
View how temperature is taken at FLY.
Use good handwashing hygiene
After putting belongings in the cubby, students will go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands. They will also wash their hands prior to leaving the center.