4. Mask coverings are strongly recommended to be worn indoors. However, students regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask when returning to the center on the 6th day after testing positive for COVID-19, through day 10 after symptom onset or date of a positive test, whichever is earlier. If you wish for your child to wear his or her mask at all times, please advise the center.
5. After putting belongings in the cubby, students will go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands.
6. At the end of the session, students will wash their hands before being released to their parents.
7. Maintain social distancing to the extent possible.
8. Students and staff should stay home if they show any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illnesses and get tested for COVID-19. FLY follows NYC DOE and CDC Guidelines in response to positive COVID cases.
9. Students traveling directly to FLY Center from their school may bring a small snack and drink.
Temperature check at FLY
View how temperature is taken at FLY.
Use good handwashing hygiene
After putting belongings in the cubby, students will go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands. They will also wash their hands prior to leaving the center.